Registration is open to Shell employees and their recognised partners who are on, or are considering a posting abroad. Please complete either the employee or the the partner registration to gain access to the outpost website.
FAQ ABOUT REGISTRATION
- I work for a JV company currently partnering Shell, can I register for the website?Yes, if you have an email address of a known joint venture business, then you can register on this website. Please click on employee registration. and complete the form.
- I don’t work for Shell but I am moving abroad, can I still register?If your partner is a Shell employee then yes you can register using the partner registration function or If you work for a JV where Shell is one of the business partners then yes you can register using your work email, click on Employee register.
If you are not a Shell employee, or in either of the scenarios described above, then unfortunately no you cannot register for this website.
- I am a partner of a Shell employee, I registered for the website but I have not been given a password, what should I do?When you register as a partner of a Shell or JV employee, the employee is sent an email to verify the relationship. If we have not received that verification your application may have stalled. Please check with your partner to ensure they have responded to the verification email. If after confirmation of verification you have still not received anything please contact Central-HR-Globaloutpostservices@shell.com.
- Why am I being asked for my assignment location?Your assignment location will become you home Outpost once you have registered. You can change it at any time in your profile page.
- I don't know where my location assignment will be, which assignment location should I choose?If your assignment is not yet known choose any Outpost as your location, this will allow you to view the content on all Outpost sites once you are registered. ou can change it at any time in your profile page.